The One Step Fecal Occult Blood Test is a simple, direct binding immunoassay for the rapid and qualitative detection of human occult blood in feces.
The assay is designed to detect lower levels of colorectal bleeding than other biochemical detection methods.
The test principle is an immunochromatographic sandwich method, which employ two specific monoclonal antibodies to selectively identify hemoglobin in test samples.
The result is very specific, and easier to interpret than those of guaiacbasic test.
The sensitivity is very high with the ability to detect 100 ng/mL hemoglobin in feces.
In addition, the accuracy of the test is not affected by interfering substances, and dietary restriction is not necessary.
Collect stool sample by using the special sample collection device provided.
First, unscrew the top of the sample collection device, take out the sample collection stick, and collect the sample by dipping the stick into 3 different places of the stool sample.
Then, put the sample collection stick back in the sample collection and screw tighter tightly.
If the sample cannot tested on the day of collection, store the stool sample at 4C. Bring the specimen to room temperature before testing.
1. Test kit 2. Sample collection device
1. Remove the test device from its foil pouch by tearing along the notch.
2. Specimen collection.
3. Shake the sample collection device several times.
4. Holding the sample collection device upright, carefully break off the tip of collection device.
5. Squeeze 2-3 drops of the sample solution on the test sample pad, as in the illustration.
6. Read the test result within 5-10 minutes. Do not read results after more than 10 minutes.
Goldenwell is one of the best tumour marker series fob test cassette kit manufacturers and suppliers, which is equipped with a professional factory. We can offer you customized and low price tumour marker series fob test cassette kit. Welcome to buy cheap products at a discount with us. And free sample is also available.