The best way to clean the thermometer tip is by a pplying a disinfectant (e.g. 70% medical alcohol ) with a damp cloth. It shall be disinfected before each use. This thermometer is warned not waterproof and can not be immersed in liquid or lukewarm water for through cleaning and disinfection.
Do not allow the device to come into contact with hot water.
Do not expose to high temperatures or direct sunlight.
Do not drop the thermometer. It is neither shock-proof nor impact-resistant.
Do not modify this device without the authorization of the manufacturer.
Do not bend or open the device (except the battery compartment).
Do not clean with thinners, petrol or benzenel.
Only clean with disinfectant.
Do not immerse the thermometer in liquid.
The thermometer contains small parts (battery, battery compartment) which can be swallowed by children. For this reason, do not leave the thermometer unattended in the hands of children.
Avoid bending the thermometer tip. If the ambient temperature is over 35 or 95, dip the thermometer tip in cold water for approx. 5 to 10 seconds prior to measuring the temperature. Persistent fever, in particular in children, has to be treated by a doctor- please get in touch with your doctor! Do not use near strong electromagnetic fields, i.e. keep it away from any radio systems and mobile phones.