Hypodermic needles are intended for using together with disposable infusion (blood transfusion) set or syringe, for hypodermic, muscle and intravenous injection use.
Disposable hypodermic needle is manufactured in accordance with ISO 7864-1993. Using medical grade PP, the products are manufactured in 100 000 grade clean room from injection molding to assembly. The products have sizes including0.3mm, 0.33 mm, 0.36 mm, 0.4 mm, 0.45 mm, 0.5 mm, 0.55 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.7 mm, 0.8 mm, 0.9 mm, 1.1 mm and 1.2 mm. Sterilized by EO, the products are non-toxic, sterile and pyrogen free. They are easy to use.
Cautions when using hypodermic needles:
1) Use it immediately after the solution is filled.
2) It’s forbidden to use if package is damaged or loose or fallen part is found.
3) This product is for single use only. Use it immediately after the package is opened. Discard it after use.
4) The needle is very sharp. Avoid hurting operators or patients.
5) The shelf life is 3 years after sterilization. It’s forbidden to use if the shelf life expires.